Marantz 2325

t j

Apparently it can currently only be used as a power amp. I believe there's a 50/50 chance that I can clean it up and get the pre amp working, but may end up needing it professionally serviced.

Wood case is a 6 out of 10.

The faceplate has several deep scratches.

One tuner meter light is out.

It's being offered at $720.00, but I'm gonna try to get it down.

If it were you and this was all you knew, what would you offer for the unit?

Thanks in advance...

400-500 maybe. I mean, the wood case is nice, but the scratched faceplate sucks, since there's not much you can do about that. Realistically no one wants it as a power amp only, so it's a doorstop until it gets fixed. I personally would offer $300 at most, but if you have to go higher to get it, and you really want it, go for it. I don't think I could get it at 300 necessarily. $720 is kinda unlikely.

400-500 maybe. I mean, the wood case is nice, but the scratched faceplate sucks, since there's not much you can do about that. Realistically no one wants it as a power amp only, so it's a doorstop until it gets fixed. I personally would offer $300 at most, but if you have to go higher to get it, and you really want it, go for it. I don't think I could get it at 300 necessarily. $720 is kinda unlikely.
Thanks, I'll let you know what happens. $300 is unlikely, but I'll shoot for $400-$500 and see what happens.

Thanks for all the info. I passed on the deal. Been dying to get in on the Marantz thing, but I guess my SX-1250 will have to suffice...

The seller did not reply when I offered him $450, so I assume that the deal is dead. I would have gone to $500, but things happen for a reason, so I'm back on the hunt...

Back
Top Bottom