Marantz 3650 for My Birthday

SoCal Sam

Lunatic Member
I decided to treat myself to a Marantz 3650 pre-amp for my birthday. (I know, this is a thin excuse to purchase another piece but hey, at least this excuse is legit.) Will go very nicely with my 300DC and 2130. Most of my friends think I already have enough gear so they won't be giving me what I really want.

What gear did you get for yourself on your birthday?

I gave myself a Realistic 10-band EQ last december.
This december will be a Marantz 2325 or perhaps a 2385 is cash permits.

Congartulations to your birthday! The best gifts are the ones you have selected yourself, so enjoy :thmbsp: :thmbsp:

Happy birthday Sam, and you do have a fine birth date. :yes: That is a good excuse to buy another piece of vintage audio gear. But I thought the sun rising each day was an excuse for you to buy more gear so why wait for your birthday?

Duffinator said:
Happy birthday Sam, and you do have a fine birth date. :yes: That is a good excuse to buy another piece of vintage audio gear. But I thought the sun rising each day was an excuse for you to buy more gear so why wait for your birthday?

Duffinator -- Some days Sam can't see the sun rise (cloudy). For him, if he wakes up it's an excuse to buy more gear. :D

-- Chris

SoCal Sam said:
What gear did you get for yourself on your birthday?
I picked up a pair of original ADS speaker stands for my 810's on Sunday. They need a little TLC but one can of crinkle black paint and they should look like new again.

Back
Top Bottom