Marantz 4270 Repair in the NYC area?

sevi

Hello fellow AK forum users,

I have a Marantz 4270 that is in need of some TLC. I had talked to JBLMAR aka Ron about it a long time ago, but sadly Ron passed away.

Does anybody know of a reliable technician in the NYC area that could help? Any input would be highly appreciated. Thank you!

Bob Speece although he's not quite in your area would sure be worth the drive! Member "wlhd1610".

Thank you, Bruckner! I don't have a car, though, so someone local - preferably Brooklyn - would be best...

Thank you, sixthday! Analogique did work on other equipment of mine. They were good but very expensive. Gonna check with Shuster Sound but he seems to be located all the way in Smithtown. Not easy getting there from Brooklyn without a car.

Thank you, sixthday! Analogique did work on other equipment of mine. They were good but very expensive. Gonna check with Shuster Sound but he seems to be located all the way in Smithtown. Not easy getting there from Brooklyn without a car.
The Port Jefferson branch of the Long Island Railroad does go to Smithtown and stops at Atlantic Terminal in Brooklyn. Might be worth a shot and do the Uber thing to and from each station.

Back
Top Bottom