Marantz consolett find

Don't know a whole lot about these, but looks like they are highly regarded. Probably pretty hard to find another for stereo.

IMG_3410.jpg

Last edited:
Nicely done! :thumbsup: I'd buy a ticket to hear that and the 60 together.

Put on some 'girl and guitar' music and I bet you will be wowed.

Very cool. I dream about finding a pair of these in the wild for less than I can sell a kidney for!

Wish it was a 7c but couldn't pass it up for so cheap. Original box included.

View attachment 1168996
then you can offset the purchase of a mate since it was cheap ,that is if you can ever find one.dont give up hope though theyre out there.what a nice find and original box to boot.just goes to show that all rare finds are still out there.

is the manual with it? i would think if they kept everything together it might be around somewhere.

Ask them to look around.... Those power supplies are not easy to come by... Or you can use an early 8 to supply it.

People also make their own.

It's all good....

Jk

Buy the way, dual mono block amps sound so good... Why not dual mono pre-amps....

I can almost always hear a dual mono block system, without even looking at it... Just love what that does....

I wonder what dual mono pre-amps do for sonics..... Never had any.... :beatnik:

Last edited:
Why not dual mono pre-amps....

I agree re true mono preamps, not just a 2 chassis... power in one/routing in the other, although that's pretty good also. Had/have them both.

I wonder what dual mono pre-amps do for sonics.

Hard to say, lots of theory. I've had a true mono CJ ART pre in my modern system for over 10 yrs. I can't ever imagine it leaving. Same can be said about my 7c.

Back
Top Bottom