Marantz 'Luxury"Series?

AudioAddict

Theres a lady in town thats willing to part with a Marantz 'Luxury Series" System for peanuts and I was wondering if anyone ever heard of that run of Marantzes? Thanks , AudioAddict

If she's in town and the price is peanuts, take a look if you are not familiar with it write down the model #s and ask us:yes:

?????? Esotec was certainly "Luxury" but i haven't heard of any line or series officially called "Luxury"....

for peanuts..??? grab it whatever Marantz it is!

This is hilarious!!!!!!!!

I went to her home to check it out , she was so drunk that she couldnt get up out of the chair, one eye closed and the other eye squinted (as if to try to focus in on me) She said that it was 1200 watts!!! LMAO!!! I checked it out , it was a peice from the late 80's maybe early 90's probably had the STK module in it, a seperate ratty looking single disc player, and dual cassette deck that was twice as ratty looking and a tuner that looked well...ratty, I saw a roach crawl inside of it over the LCD display..eeeeeeeeeek!!
Her "peanuts" turned out to be $200.00 for the setup without the speakers
(Which I never did see there) I politely passed on the deal and left, I could hear her still talking to me as I closed the screen door..I had to shake my head and laugh about that one...... Just thought I'd share with my new friends here..... AudioAddict

Too bad you didn't write down the model numbers. Some late 80's Marantz is quite decent. The "Century Series" for one and the "TA" Series of Receivers for another. The one to avoid is the "Legacy Series". That's low-end JUNK!!! :yes:

Maybe she was slurring her speech and legacy sounded like luxury.

LMAO!! Dude, you'll have to bring the Orkin Man back witcha if you wanna pick up that rig. :yuck:

Back
Top Bottom