Marantz SR-3500 AV Receiver

JimTekSound

I'm working on a Marantz SR-3500 AV Receiver and I'm in need of a service manual. But, while searching I have found that there is another Marantz model SR3500 which is a newer unit with more functions. I have attached some pictures of the unit I have. This receiver has two AV inputs and a CABLE FM input. Does anyone know anything about this unit? I haven't found any info with Google so far. If anyone has a service or user manual please let me know.

Attachments

• MARANTZ_SR-3500_AV-RX_2.jpg
    MARANTZ_SR-3500_AV-RX_2.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 26
  • MARANTZ_SR-3500_AV-RX_3.jpg
    MARANTZ_SR-3500_AV-RX_3.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 24
  • MARANTZ_SR-3500_AV-RX_5.JPG
    MARANTZ_SR-3500_AV-RX_5.JPG
    109.2 KB · Views: 24
  • MARANTZ_SR-3500_AV-RX_9.jpg
    MARANTZ_SR-3500_AV-RX_9.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 22
Marantz SR-3500 user manual

I have one of these receivers which I think Marantz made in 1988 only and I have the user manual. I bought mine new in the box on E-bay for about $200 around 2001 and it ran like a trooper until this spring. We leave this receiver in Michigan's UP where it gets cold every winter and we do not heat our cottage in winter. Until last year it ran trouble free. Last year we became familiar with an instruction in the user manual regarding resetting the output protection circuit which simply requires powering down, unplugging, plugging it back in and turning it on. This spring it lit up when powered on but we had no audio. I tried the reset routine numerous times and no luck. The last time I left it powered on and after about 20 minutes it recovered it's audio. Now it will not recover. I brought it home and am looking for a service center that might look at it. Let me know if you found a service manual and if you still need a user manual.

Back
Top Bottom