Marantz Technition in Massachusetts

FrogInDaWell

I have a 2325 that I need gone through and reconditioned. Can anyone recommend a technician in the MA. Area? Its in excellent condition and everything works so I obviously want to take it to somebody good and honest. Thanks, Joe.

Last edited:
How about upstate NY? Bob Speece, AK member wlhd1610. Highly professional and knows Marantz inside out. He did an outstanding job on a Marantz 1200 integrated for me.

How about upstate NY? Bob Speece, AK member wlhd1610. Highly professional and knows Marantz inside out. He did an outstanding job on a Marantz 1200 integrated for me.
Thanks for the reply....any idea what I would be looking at for cost? ... ball park of course, thanks again.

I don't know how the 2325 would compare to the 1200. The work for a full rebuild is not cheap because Bob is very detail oriented and takes the time to do it right. He also applies any service bulletin modifications that came out after the unit was built. Give him a PM and he will give you a good ballpark figure of what it would cost.

Back
Top Bottom