Mariah Carey, New Years Eve 2018, Taking Bets

She has to have redemption on her mind as her main goal tonight.

So I’m sure it’ll be a good show. By her standards that is. Doesn’t mean I will like it.

Notice I’ve never once asked if you if you have any extra Mariah records when I’m over? :)

She has to have redemption on her mind as her main goal tonight.

So I’m sure it’ll be a good show. By her standards that is. Doesn’t mean I will like it.

Notice I’ve never once asked if you if you have any extra Mariah records when I’m over? :)
She was good when she was fun and very young, you where a baby then:p I did manage to find a couple of her records just not to long ago, one I had to buy just for the cover shot...:oops:

I caught the end of her act and she actually looked quite happy and relieved when it was over.

What a talent when she was young. Nowadays just hearing her name should warrant an inconvenience fee.

What a talent when she was young. Nowadays just hearing her name should warrant an inconvenience fee.
I don't know, I'm watching all this other crap leading up to her, I can barely take this lack of talent. This is way worst than the 80s fly by nighters.

Can you guys believe she caught on fire at the end like that!?! That’s has to hurt!!! And when that paramedic tried stomping out her hair? Wow! I’m gonna tune in every year!! Encore diva!

Back
Top Bottom