Markel 74 B playmaster turntable

Hunt on eBay. Not very many of these were built, very rare. Also bear in mind, it has an AC motor, you have voltage and 50 Hertz to deal with if you're not in the USA and Canada.

Thank you for the message.
I know that it is very rare.
I have this turntable. It is mounted in a very beautiful wooden with a very old italian radio.
My problem is that it is OK in manual mode, but in automatic mode I have some problem, because it begin the record at 10" instead of 12" correctly and I did not find any person to refurbish it.
I have other request:
I am searching spare cartridges for my Markel 74
Can somebody help me?
I live in Italy

Again, cartridges which work with that arm are also rare, antique. The changer is not an easy one to repair, as it's complex compared to average. Again, got to hunt eBay. Big issue is crystal cartridges and many older ceramics are getting scarce from that era, and also there's high risk of dead ones. You might want to go cruise Antique Radio Forums for help, because this is not a normal AudioKarma type turntable, being that this is an antique changer. It's outside most AK expertise. If you don't own repair manuals, I'd cruise eBay as the Sams has been listed, you need that manual.

Back
Top Bottom