markthefixer Needs Your Support!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robie

Live it or live with it.
Subscriber
I was contacted today by Mark's dad and spoke with Mark very briefly. Mark is very ill and in the hospital.

I only spoke briefly to Mark but promised to call him tomorrow. I'll post more as I learn it.

I can think of very few who are so giving.

As AK is a remarkable place, I hope you all can show your support here for Mark.

Thanks.

Mark is a true giver and someone we should all keep in our thoughts. Get well soon Mark.

Oh my gosh! I was wondering where Mark was because his last loggin was over a week ago. I hope he gets better soon!

Thoughts and prayers go out to him!

I was wondering where he's been. I put it off to him trying to burn the candle at both ends(Again). I hope it's nothing serious. We're (older guy's here) gonna have to pick up some of the slack some for him here on the board. .

Robie, when you talk to Mark, pass on my well wishes for him, please.

Larry

Oh boy I hope he is Ok, I thought it was strange not to her back from him. I was just gonna see about going to see him soon. Please let us know anything we can do. My prayers will be for his recovery. His father is a very nice man I hope all works out well.

Thanks for letting us know. Mark is really one of those one of a kind people who is very enthusiastic about his work and willing to help anyone with their problems. One of the most intelligent techs I ever met. I wish him on a speedy recovery.

Ill and in the hospital.....That's a double dose of suck....

Get well MTF.

Wow. I hadnt seen much of him here lately. I hope everything is going to be ok. My prayers are with him,

I was also wondering why he hadnt been around lately, wow just goes to show that it could happen to any of us at any time . You just never know whats around the corner .

Mark i hope you have a speedy recovery and please do let us/or someone here know when your back home and doing better.

Get well soon..............................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom