markthefixer Needs Your Support!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The man

Mark,This is the first time I have been to the site in a few months and i'am just learning of the illness that set you back.I am overjoyed that you are making a good comeback.As you can see buy reading all the threads of support that you are one hell of a helpful person when it comes to your generosity and your time, with allowing everone that comes to this site to get the wealth of your knowledge that you give unconditionally.I say this with true conviction.Thanks for always being there for all that needs your help and your expertness. STAY WELL BobbyD (804gramps)

Great to hear that you got rid of the tank. Thanks for all your support with my SX1050 You gave me the best birthday gift as "I" (see note below) completed the recap ang bug fixes on my SX1050 in time for my Birthday!!! Its even better that what my wife gave me ;-)

"I" = Mark as I just acted like a puppet, following his direction.

Yup, me too. They just picked up all the tanks, now the only pressurized things around here are spray cans (Deoxit!!) and fire extinguishers.

Great news, Mark! I know that tubing is a major PITA. My mom had to be on oxygen service in her last few years and the tubing was forever getting tangled up and caught on everything. Nothing made me more nervous than the thought of those pressurized O2 cylinders riding around with her in the car - talk about a bomb waiting to go off!

Anyway, congrats on your new freedom and may you continue to recover and get stronger every day! :banana:

Fantastic! Great to hear of your new freedom and continued recovery and advancing in your progress to a healthier life. Wow, keep up the hard work and I look forward to seeing you off that tubing.
Congratulations Mark!

I've been away for a long while and was wondering if Mark was still about doing his good deeds. Wish you well dude, though you probably dont remember me badgering from a couple of years back ;)

I've been away for a long while and was wondering if Mark was still about doing his good deeds. Wish you well dude, though you probably dont remember me badgering from a couple of years back ;)

HAH, sa-7800 various problems ending in traditional phono output transistor problem and a bad idle current trimpot as the probable initial cause.

In the intervening 2.5 years we have learned to mistrust the trimpots and replace them preventatively.

Your son is now better than halfway through the terrible two's....

Heh, he certainly is mark >_<

I also have a daughter who was a beautiful surprise! She is only 18 months behind my son.

I came back here because I've got the flavour to be playing with the amps again. Fixed my Technics direct drive turntable tonight, dodgy old phono lead coming out. More SA-7800 posts to come soon!

Last edited:
Hope your well Mark as we haven't seen you post here.Here's hoping your posting other places. Keep up the good fight Mark as you know your life depends on you to do ALL the right things.
Will see you soon!

My Dear Friend and Hero....

Mark

I just came across the post by Robie.. I had been away. Spent the night
reading through 72 pages of posts.. The first few pages had me so scared..
God bless You, your Dad, Robie and all the AK members who love You so
much. I see by your latest post that you are back to being "Batman"..
Someone wrote something about Karma and I believe this...

Batman Forever!
SuperZ

Just got a PM from Mark. He's doing pretty well from the sounds of things and sounds fairly mobile. Just posting to let others know of his great progress.

He's been posting up a storm on the pioneer threads, so it does sound like he's doing well.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

An update: I spoke with Mark a couple of days ago. For those of you who haven't heard much, I think he sounded better than I've heard him in over a year!!! Y'all are probably aware of this as it appears he's still burning up the keys here in the Pioneer Forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom