Marrs Communication

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theft? Is it theft for a company to take one's money and never ship any product? This has happened to many recently with Marrs. Mikerm was lucky, he actually received something after a long time, many did not. Let's get straight who is doing what here.
For years I had always received belts from them within weeks. On the last order I even received an answer to my email inquiry that the belt was in stock so I ordered it. Months later, no responses, no intent to ship, many posts from people with similar story, so I put the legal press on them. They are now selling only what they have left in stock. Move on, they are no longer a source.

Last edited:
If one gains goods from a seller without payment, it's theft. You're right that Marrs are in a mess because they have no idea how to run a business but, in general it seems, the purchasers have either got thier goods or a refund. But this one isn't on Marrs; this is on Mikerm as they got both. They've been given a rip-off pass and they've used it. It's now theft whatever way you look at it.

Nope you’re wrong on that one and careful with the libelous accusations. This is entirely on Marrs. They list shipping times on their website and they did not meet that commitment. I effectively cancelled the transaction using the binding dispute mechanism through PayPal once my order was long overdue AND the seller refused to respond to my repeated inquiries (I sent no less than 10 emails) AND the seller ignored the emails from their payment processor informing them of my dispute. PayPal returned my funds because the seller was in violation of the terms of established protocols. Well after the transaction had been cancelled, the seller decided to send me product. Whether they sent the product intentionally as an act of goodwill or accidentally because they can’t be bothered to read their email isn’t my problem.

Even though I am well within my right to put this behind me and carry on, I have since emailed the seller informing them that they seem to have mistakenly sent me product even though I cancelled the order after waiting two months, and yet again they have not responded. For anyone to say this is “theft” would be disingenuous at best.

Last edited:
Nope you’re wrong on that one and careful with the libelous accusations. This is entirely on Marrs. They list shipping times on their website and they did not meet that commitment. I effectively cancelled the transaction using the binding dispute mechanism through PayPal once my order was long overdue AND the seller refused to respond to my repeated inquiries (I sent no less than 10 emails) AND the seller ignored the emails from their payment processor informing them of my dispute. PayPal returned my funds because the seller was in violation of the terms of established protocols. Well after the transaction had been cancelled, the seller decided to send me product. Whether they sent the product intentionally as an act of goodwill or accidentally because they can’t be bothered to read their email isn’t my problem.

Even though I am well within my right to put this behind me and carry on, I have since emailed the seller informing them that they seem to have mistakenly sent me product even though I cancelled the order after waiting two months, and yet again they have not responded. For anyone to say this is “theft” would be disingenuous at best.
I understand your stance. Not what I'd do, but each to their own.

Since Marrs did at times let a well delayed shipment go out after a refund with the intent for the customer to keep both, I don't see the current state of this transaction as theft. If an email was sent offering to pay for product, that is all that would be required based on my 10 years of following Marrs Communications (or lack thereof) and some of their business operations, heard from both sides of the arguments. Let's not put mikerm in prison just yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom