Maryland, DC, Va, PA, NJ Spring Gathering 2018

I like beer. I did try Yuengling's new Golden Pilsner tonight and it wasn't bad. Reminds me a lot of Miller High Life though, which isn't the worst thing in the world.

Ok! Pulled Beef BBQ is ready, and the Crab Dip is mixed. Garage set up with 3 tables (with post it notes etc for pricing) and some seating. Bottled water is iced, and the big white cooler is stocked with ice awaiting adult beverages and the like. The dining room table is cleared and a place mat is down for Robs cake. Things are coming together!
See you all,
Jim

I forgot to ask before.

Is anyone bringing some type of disposable bowls (for chili, etc.) ?

Last edited:
I got here more quickly than I thought I would! First one to arrive wins the Vette?

home in reston and miss the gang already!
thanks to jim for hosting and everyone for making it a fun time
looking forward to andy's pictures...

Great time, wish I could of stayed a little longer. Thanks to Jim for hosting and everybody who brought stuff to share.

Many thanks to the Hoovers for sharing their home and their hospitality.

Thanks to all who were able to attend, and bring your comraderie. This is a good bunch of people to spend an afternoon with. Rain? What rain?

I counted 28, but I may have missed a few.

Many thanks to the Hoovers for sharing their home and their hospitality.

Thanks to all who were able to attend, and bring your comraderie. This is a good bunch of people to spend an afternoon with. Rain? What rain?

I counted 28, but I may have missed a few.

I counted 28 in the garage alone!
Thanks everyone for coming, and thanks for the recommendations on the main rig!
Regards,
Jim

Sure seemed like more than 28 people !!

Thanks to Jim and Denise for hosting. Had a good time..... as usual.

Very good event, Jim!

Jack! Great "AK spring meetup ale"!

I had a great time hanging out with y'all!

This was my first event and I immediate felt like I was among old friends. Many thanks to Jim for the hospitality.

I’m not normally a very social person but this was such an easy group of people to enjoy. I look forward to more in the future.

James

And sadly the Bogen came home with me-it will resume it’s life as a golden beacon upon the shelf until someone wants to love it.

Just got back home safely. Thanks again Jim for being such a gracious host! I was once blown away listening to your system.

Thanks as well to everyone for attending and making this a great day. It certainly makes the long drive worth it to listen and talk about gear, music and life in general. Look forward to seeing everyone again in the Fall!!

@jwrosenthal missed talking to you about the SP-3...

Great time had by the carload we had. Good info exchanges, discussions and meeting folks.

Thanks for the hospitality, Jim and Denise. Good to the use the rig again, 'cept that one record that wanted to be played again.

Thanks Denise and Jime for your hospitality and thanks to Steve for hauling me there and back. Like other times I would have posted this last night but by the time I fed my kitties and cleaned their other set of bowls all I wanted was to sit. Good to see old friends and to meet some new ones. Fate willing we may meet again in the fall.

Back
Top Bottom