MATT0404 is a good horse trader

classic carl

Without Music, Life Would B FLAT.
Subscriber
We were going to meet half way, but Matt decided to bring his family up for a day of shopping and lunch at the local mall. Matt drove up from Franklin PA, which is about 60 miles southeast of Erie PA, with his young family. We made a speaker trade that we had agreed to previously via PM. I was to add $50 to the Infinitys I traded for his Paradigms. He told me he was happy and that I could keep the $50. No way. A deal is a deal. I think we both are happy with this trade. I know I am. I love the sound of these black beauties.

Matt is a great guy and it was a pleasure to meet him and his wife and children too. It's too bad we couldn't have visited longer, but I know what it's like to travel with young ones, or at least I did back in the day.

Carl, it was a pleasure meeting you and your wife today. I wish we could have stayed a while longer and enjoyed more conversation, football, and a cold one! I'm glad you are enjoying the Paradigm's. I set up the Infinity's as soon as I got home and they are absolutely perfect for their intended use. And in great condition to boot! I'm really enjoying the combo of the sealed cab, which yields tight, punchy bass, and the Emit tweeter. These things do rock very well! I'm very pleased.

For anyone looking to do business with Carl, rest assured he is a stand up guy. It's people like him that make AK such a great place to converse, buy, sell, and trade.

Back
Top Bottom