Mayans M.C.

Discussion in 'Movies & Television' started by qdrone, Sep 5, 2018.

1. qdrone

qdrone Music is my mistress

Caught the 1st episode. Created and written by the guy who did Sons of Anarchy,this is the Hispanic version about The Mayans motorcycle club. Peaked my interest,will give it a try.

Please register to disable this ad.

2. Mystic

Mystic We're all born mad

Ah, was wondering when some schmuck would get round to "doin' up" a tee-vee (re)creation of The Mongols and/or The Banditos. Think the (real-world) clubs are flattered or not? IIRC, both are under RICO rules so not much they can do 'bout it. re: SOA, I had an exchange about 3 years ago w/ a long-time friend and member (since the mid 1970s) of Chicago Outlaws; the club was not flattered by SOA; supposedly 81 was more kindly disposed, but then they've been involved in popular mass film & tv media since the mid 1960s.

This too shall pass.

3. MaxxVolume

MaxxVolume AK Subscriber Subscriber

Soap operas for bikers....

ducati_EL34, Pio1980 and Mystic like this.
  4. John James

John James "Bob's your uncle" (Stolen) Subscriber

:jump:

Really.

5. Pio1980

Pio1980 AK Member Subscriber

Sopranos espanol con ruedas?

6. Hajidub

Hajidub Chihuahua/Pug = Chug Subscriber

My co-workers brother was the Colo/Spgs Sons of Silence chapter president for a long while. He was not thrilled with the show, supposedly, my co-worker hated him "checking" every person at Home Depot or other stores they went to when came across wearing a SOA leather vest...lol. In fact if they came across anyone with a biker vest that had a location rocker on it he usually stopped them. I've had SOS members work security at local pool tourny's and they were nice and friendly dudes. The local one's that are scarey to me the Booze Fighters MC, even the elderly ones look like they could kick ass!

Please register to disable this ad.