mc60 1955 advertisement 2pg

thanks carl,i never saw that one.i also have a couple different ones for the mc60.i also have different ads of the mc30 c8 etc.ive got a few different 1950' 60 etc high fidelity magazines and theyre just chalk full of these ads.im going to eventaully scan the all the mc ads,fairchild etc and put them on dvd so ill have an archive of them all on one disk.ill definately send you all the mc ads i scan if you want.regards,
chris

no problem at all.thanks for the lost innstrument scan i do beilieve i have the whole thing on the computer somewhere.since im on holidays for another week i plan on doing alot of scanning to kill time and drink a few:beer: doing it .glad you like the scans.

Radioactive,

Thank you for posting these. No one at the factory remembers these adds and we did not have them in our archives. They will probably show up in the upcoming McIntosh book though.
The Lost Notes book was reprinted in the 90's.

Ron Cornelius
McIntosh

Ron

You would probably be surprised as to whats hiding in our members files and basements.

I know they never cease to amaze me with some really cool stuff.

Grumpy

Thank you for posting these. No one at the factory remembers these adds and we did not have them in our archives. They will probably show up in the upcoming McIntosh book though.

ron,
im glad i could help out and it would be nice to see some of these older ads in the upcoming book.im still in the process of checking my older mags and finding all the different ads and scanning them. if your interested pm me offline and ill send them out to you either on cd or through email.you never know there might be some others that mcintosh does'nt have archived.regards,
chris

Chris,

Please post the old adds when you find them. i am sure everyone enjoys seeing these. The 50's , an age of innocence.

Ron-C

Back
Top Bottom