McDonald’s new Mushroom Swiss Burger

I'm a lucky guy. I go to Papa Joe's which is five minutes from my house. Best burgers I've eaten, plus fried pickles!

http://www.papajoeshumblekitchen.com/burgers-and-more.html

ta-img-20180224-155735.jpg

Just looked at Superburger’s menu. Oh God in Heaven I want this hamburger but it is 1,183 miles away, GROAN!!!!!!!

View attachment 1370114
As I said, they slay In & Out Burger lol. It's so hot when you get it you have to let it cool down, they build it ON the grill. The Bacon is made to order, the beef patties are hand made, the toppings are stacked on the burger while still on the grill, and the buns are toasted. Even the top bun is put on while still on the grill.

I miss Super Burger.

There was a place in Cal that made 3/4 pounders, and 1 1/2 pound burgers, they topped the big one with two slices of cheese side by side lol . I can't remember the name of the place but it was awesome.

Arby's used to have this killer sandwich called the brown sugar bacon club, 1/2lb of meat before they added the bacon, and they didnt skimp on the bacon lol.

20160823_124320.jpg

There was a place in Cal that made 3/4 pounders, and 1 1/2 pound burgers, they topped the big one with two slices of cheese side by side lol . I can't remember the name of the place but it was awesome.

Arby's used to have this killer sandwich called the brown sugar bacon club, 1/2lb of meat before they added the bacon, and they didnt skimp on the bacon lol.

View attachment 1370183
They still do Arby’s has a secret menu. Just ask.

I'd like to see a pic of an actual burger from McD's to compare with the pic on the first page.
This isn't a McD's burger (obviously) and underneath that 1\8" layer of plastic, it's not a bad burger.

Attachments

• IMG_20160626_131413567_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20160626_131413567_HDR.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 13
Skip’s Cardiac Burger at Papa Joes
1,933 miles away.:oops:

I'm too scared to try that one. Trans- If you ever make it to the New England area, I'll take you there.

Funny story. My neighbor had my wife and I over for a cookout with barbecued burgers. His son and family arrived from Northern Vermont which is a good haul. The son walks in, says hello and says he'll be right back. His dad asks him where he had to go and he said, "I'm going to Papa Joe's for a burger. That's all I could think about on the way down." I totally understood.

Good looking burger Transmaster! BTW, if anyone's ever in Colorado Springs try this hole in the wall (seats 12) place `Green Line Grill`. They only serve burgers, coneys, and hand cut fries. I've recommended them tons of times to work mates, who have eaten burgers all over the world, and they agree with me it's the best burger they've ever had. The owner is from Oklahoma and does the traditional onion burger. Everything's super fresh and the patty is seasoned to perfection. BTW a burger is $5.50, fries are free on Friday. I had a buddy go 3 days in a row, after recommending, he even tried their veggie burger (handmade in house) and said it was better than 90% of the beef burgers he's ever had. They make a killer in house mustard relish for the coney's and even make their own ketchup.

There is a class of hamburger that fortunately I can get around here because if I could.......
It is the Hubcap Hamburger called that because they resemble a babymoon hubcap. Below is a small one.
DB7CCFFA-477C-4673-A2D0-06B0F0C04F03.jpeg

Last edited:
If y'all come south we have a fast food chain called Bojangles which features New Orleans food and is quite good. The chicken is spicy and so are the pinto's and dirty rice. I think the chain has recently expanded into Pa. but that's as far north as they go. I love their country ham biscuits and grits which they serve all day.

920x920.jpg

In South Carolina we love our pimento cheese burger. Not sure why they haven't caught on other places as to me it's just a tastier cheese burger. Y'all ever had one?

Easy-Pimento-Cheese-and-Bacon-Burger-EL-burger-great.jpg

Back
Top Bottom