McDonald’s new Mushroom Swiss Burger

In South Carolina we love our pimento cheese burger. Not sure why they haven't caught on other places as to me it's just a tastier cheese burger. Y'all ever had one?

As a reluctant resident of South Carolina, I have never liked pimento cheese. I also pass on Bojangles. This state has an unhealthy obsession for anything fried. You can see the results at Walmart.

Do you get your pimento burgers at Rockaways?

Last edited:
As a reluctant resident of South Carolina, I have never liked pimento cheese. I also pass on Bojangles. This state has an unhealthy obsession for anything fried. You can see the results at Walmart.

Do you get your pimento burgers at Rockaways?

Yes and this thread is all about unhealthy obsessions. When Pres. Bush visited Columbia he was blown away by the pimento burger at Rockaways. You're not old enough to remember the Dairy Bar at USC who made the p. burger famous. Now days I only go to Rocks for the .25 large boiled shrimp on Monday night.

Yes and this thread is all about unhealthy obsessions. When Pres. Bush visited Columbia he was blown away by the pimento burger at Rockaways. You're not old enough to remember the Dairy Bar at USC who made the p. burger famous. Now days I only go to Rocks for the .25 large boiled shrimp on Monday night.

No, but I am old enough to remember (and go into) the bar that was housed in the local university. :D

I go to Rockaways Athletic Club for the burgers and great fries. I also like their full bar.

Had lunch at Culver's for the first time and liked it a lot. I had the COD Sandwich and my wife had the Shrimp. We topped it off with Turtle Sundae's. I'm stuffed!

20181230-120209.jpg

20181230-120221.jpg

20181230-120201.jpg

20181230-122601.jpg

No, but I am old enough to remember (and go into) the bar that was housed in the local university. :D

I go to Rockaways Athletic Club for the burgers and great fries. I also like their full bar.

The Dairy Bar was located on the vacant lot next to Hunter Gathers which also has some good food and craft beer.

Culver’s had a Northern Walleye fish sandwich which was the food of the Gods. Not on the menu anymore :(

Cuvler’s has an App, both Apple, and Android, which lists their locations the menu, plus it alerts you to the frozen custard flavor of the day at your chosen location.

Culver’s has the best malts. I love their raspberry malt. The only complaint I have with it ;) is the raspberry seeds clog the straw.

I know how you feel there are all of these great burger joints to far away for me to visit. :(
We have a couple good 5-Guys in Bummingham for guilty pleasure indulgence bingeing. Tried Red Robin once, mebbe ordered the wrong things but haven't been back.

Last edited:
I tried the burger in the original post yesterday. Not bad, considering it comes from Ronny Mac's Steakhouse.

Back
Top Bottom