McIntosh Book

PRM

I understand that there is going to be a book written about McIntosh by reviewer Ken Kessler. Not sure when it will be out but in short time is to meet with several noted employees and some retired. Let's all keep our fingers crossed. This book will be well over-due. I would like to see a complete production up to the present and a nice photo gallery with photos of every unit with specifications.

Sounds great!

I know there is a lot of McIntosh owners out there that really would love to see it happen. I am one of them!
Ron

Ken finished doing one on Quad last year, which I have not seen, but got very good feedback and reviews. The only issue was that the book was very expensive.

I would certainly get the book, just as long as its not priced outrageously.

Don had mentioned about it costing 80.00 or something like that :eek:

I guess you get what you pay for. The PWK (Klipsch) biography which came out about a year and a half ago, has been chastised pretty much all around as being thin and unsubstantial. That's in the $30 range.

If the Mac history comes out as a coffee table style book, with lots of nice pictures and great information, then $80 may not be too far out of line. Its pretty specializecd as far as a publication goes.

I will be getting one for sure. They get $80. for some textbooks,
just a sign of the times. Jeez, what were people paying for that
madonna picture book years ago? $40-45?

Carl

Back
Top Bottom