McIntosh Factory Tour

VintageMac

McIntosh Junkie
Sponsor
Subscriber
If you've always wanted a tour of the McIntosh factory now may be your chance! Audio Classics has an offer that allows you to pick up that McIntosh piece you've been dreaming about AND get a tour of the McIntosh factory. Check it out:

McIntosh Factory Tour

VintageMac

Vintage;

Audio Classics is a great store, BUT I'm pretty sure any interested person or persons can tour the McIntosh factory without buying anything, Tuesdays and Thursdays from 1 - 3 pm as long as you call the factory in advance.

It's only about 2 hours from here to McIntosh - I hope to make it down this summer for a tour. I wanted to last summer, but it didn't happen. Anyways, I'd imagine I couldn't take any photos to share UNLESS I represented myself as a 'special' AK correspondent. :)

I live near the Crown factory and they give tours also. Havent been but talked to folks that have and claim they have an awsome anchoic chamber. I will go ckeck it out this summer and will try to get picts and post for sure.

OOOH! thats like a pilgrimage to Mecca for me...I may have to do that? If there is someone left from the assembly of MC40's days...I wanna take a pic with that person!

It was an assumption on my part. Most factories don't like people taking photos on the inside - industrial espionage and all that. Guess it would depend on the factory and the people.

You know, something occurred to me... I wonder if we could do an "AK" Day at the McIntosh factory - an event rolled together with Audio Classics? Something for members on the East Coast? Just a thought.

Back
Top Bottom