mcintosh mc-7300

vintage-yungin

i still really like pizza
Well as some of you may know I listed my Soundcraftsmen gear for sale late last night,if i sell it here or on Ebay I'm looking at a new power amp. The question is what power amp, I been lookin for the past few days on audiogon at various different brands,then it clicked o me to look up mcintosh,and I found a nice mc-7300. Now my question is would that be a wise choice if I can pick it up for $1000 plus shipping is that a decent deal??

Thanks,
Shawn.

Hey bud,stay away from that amp,its a scam.

Look at the ad carefully,zero feedback seller,non US zip code,generic write up copied from Roger Russell's Mcintosh history page,stolen picture of the amp,selling price close to $1,000 below curent value,a Mc7300 in that condition with box & manual is worth between $1,800 & $2,200.

The ad has been on Audiogon for a week now listing COD as payment method,if this ad was legit it wouldnt have lasted 7 hours before selling let alone 7 days.

Dont send this guy any personal information like your home address or phone number & bank account routing number,if your dead set on doing this deal contact your local UPS Store,get their address & have the amp shipped via COD to the UPS Store.

Theres no way I'm gonna attempt that,thnx for the heads up Panhead you just saved me a lot of cash!

Shawn.

Back
Top Bottom