McIntosh MR-73

Lydien

Hello
I am French, I have a broken down MR-73 and I seek the "Service Information" to be able to make it repair because the techician donot can without the handbook.
I seek it since weeks, including on impossible Ebay but.
Can somebody help me?
Afflicted for the Google translation.
Thank you very much.
Cordially

Bonjour
je suis français, j'ai un MR-73 en panne et je cherche le "Service Information" pour pouvoir le faire réparer car le techicien ne peux pas sans le manuel. Je le cherche depuis des semaines, y compris sur Ebay mais impossible. Quelqu'un peut-il m'aider ?
Désolé pour la traduction Google.
Merci beaucoup
Cordialement

Bonjour mon ami!

Contact Juerg at Juerg@Berners.ch. He has the service manual at his site and may send you one if you ask. www.berners.ch/McIntosh/en/McHome.htm

Also, go over to www.groups.yahoo.com/group/FMtuners/ . I'm pretty sure that there's some French speaking members there. You'll have to join and then post a message.

The google translations are usually so terrible that they're nearly impossible to read. I ran your "Désolé pour la traduction Google" through another translator and got "grieved" for "desole" which makes more sense than "afflicted" which commonly means in English that someone is mentally or physically ill. Another translation for desole would be distressed - even closer. :)

Murray

Hello Murray
Thank you for contacts and your remarks relating to Google.
I hold you informed of my research.
Best Regards.
Patrick

Back
Top Bottom