Mcs 3207

Discussion in 'Solid State' started by ovalhead1, Jan 12, 2019 at 4:12 PM.

1. ovalhead1

ovalhead1 AK Subscriber Subscriber

Cannot find a copy of this schematic on hifi or any other site was wondering if anyone on here would know where to.

Trouble with left channel only in aux and phono. Am fm both channels play fine.

Please register to disable this ad.

2. MCS Guy

MCS Guy The MCS hoarder Subscriber

3. ovalhead1

Thanks I will and a pm

4. waggs098

waggs098 Super Member

5. quaddriver

quaddriver 120 What's per channel Subscriber

I got the PM, will scan the SCM when I get done shoveling the snow. Portage PA eh? my college roomie was from portage when we were at UPJ

ETA: try tape in as well. There is nothing special about aux in vs FM or tape in other than the switching. a good dose of D5 on the selector might help

Correction: I got the PM from someone else...there surely cannot be 2 people at the same time for such an innocuous machine!

6. quaddriver

quaddriver 120 What's per channel Subscriber

turns out, the new laptop I am on I had not installed the scanner app software for to control the epson...so I did that and Q&D'd the scan, print all 3 pages, align and tape...rick spaced the SAMS foldout over 2 pages shifted to get it all, but over the folds and binding, its tough to get aligned in the scanner...grrr

I can try to do a better job later.

the stock MCS pieces have goofy numbers on them...ask me when you need the parts list the subs are fairly easy and the darlngton outputs IIRC are still avail.

the 'preamp' as it were is a simple LM387...you can still get those no as an NE5532 no?

Attached Files:

Please register to disable this ad.

7. ovalhead1

Thank you this will help a lot. I get a chance I will print it all out and tape it all up it will be fine . If I need any help on any of the part numbers I will give you a pm.

Thanks Mark