MCS 3865 schematics

cncdad

Hi,
does anyone have the electrical wiring diagram for the MCS 3865 amplifier?
Or maybe the service manual?

thanks in advance! :Dhttp://www.audiokarma.org/forums/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

I've got the service manual. It's a large pdf file of the NEC AUA-6000E, AUA-7000E, and AUA-8000E (MCS 3865) all in one.

Send me a private message with your email address, and I'll send it your way. :thmbsp:

Rob

Speaking of the 3865, those crappy speaker binding posts kept breaking on mine. So....
(still need to solder up)

Attachments

• 20150429_212648.jpg
    20150429_212648.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 56
Test results

Hi All,
I got the service manual (thanks to Hifirob2) and checked the DC OFFSETS.

the manual says to set for 14mV but the pots bottomed out at around 12mV.
Strange thing though, is that the AC component of the Dcoffset is different for the Left and right channels.
The left channel has a AC volts of around 6mV rms whereas the right channel has about 15mV rms.
Is this a problem?
Performance wise it sounds OK. but I would like to know if something needs to be changed.
See pics.

Attachments

• Right_channel.jpg
    Right_channel.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 27
  • Left_channel.jpg
    Left_channel.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 21
I've got the service manual. It's a large pdf file of the NEC AUA-6000E, AUA-7000E, and AUA-8000E (MCS 3865) all in one.

Send me a private message with your email address, and I'll send it your way. :thmbsp:

Rob

I know this is an old thread, but I'm working on an MCS 3847 (NEC AUA-7000E) and was wondering if the offer for that service manual is still available

I know this is an old thread, but I'm working on an MCS 3847 (NEC AUA-7000E) and was wondering if the offer for that service manual is still available

Oh I still have it - if you would like it. Just click on my username, and "start a conversation" with me. Make sure you include an email address, and I'll send the service manual your way.

Rob
Hi there!
I just bought a Nec aua-8000e that needs some service... i read that You hade a service manual ? Could You send me a copy of that?

Kindly regards
Mathias
Sweden.

Hi there!
I just bought a Nec aua-8000e that needs some service... i read that You hade a service manual ? Could You send me a copy of that?

Kindly regards
Mathias
Sweden.

Hi Mathias. Welcome to AK. To get the service manual, click on my username, and "start a conversation" with me. Make sure you include an email address, and I'll send the service manual your way.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom