Meals that evolved from WWII

Spam gives me gaute. I can only eat it occasionally. Of course Thatch you know there are premium brands of shoyu(soy sauce) that are more for taste than sodium content. Wasabe does clean out my nose:eek: but I do like it. I don't like ahi(large tuna) too much. I prefer the more blood red Aku (skipjack to yoos guys) and soy sauce Poke(fish mix with onions, kukui[candle] nut and local seaweed). Raw crab Korean style with kojyujung? sauce rocks. Man, if you like raw seafood, come check me out:)
My favorite days were spent on the short side of Waikiki beach, drinking a beer and eating Korean style raw crab.
md

Sounds good to me. I don't have food preducises. I ate fried grasshoppers when I was 8 when a kid brought a can to school. Snake, iguana, frogs, snails, shark, squid, conch, octopus and pigs ears. Raw beef with olive oil and capers is a great appetizer when doing Italian. First time I ate raw seafood was when I was 14 and lost the coins out of my swim trunk pocket when diving a coral bed so I ate raw clams I found on the bottom. Talk about fresh. Popped them open with my diving knife and ate em.

Back
Top Bottom