Mee-She-Gan vs. THE Ohio State Univ.

Andyman

Scroungus Stereophilus
Subscriber
Well, guess what topic has been burning up the local (Detroit) sports radio the last few days? Pistons? Red Wings? Lions???
Nope it's U of M vs. OSU.
So who do you guys like? I know there's quite a few guys here from Ohio and quite a few guys like me who are from someplace else but live in Michigan. I'm a Wisconsin homey, and a Northwestern alum (I was there when they ended their NCAA Div 1 record 34 game losing streak), so it really doesn't matter to me much. Michigan is too tight-assed, boring, and elitist for me, and I've partied at OSU (Dickey Betts on the Quads back in early 80s :guitar: ), so I guess I almost prefer OSU to win, although I don't want Tressel going 3-0 up on Carr.

Hope it's a good game!!:!!

Grew up in Western Michigan and went to U of M. SO GO MICHIGAN. I live in Northeast Ohio and work with a bunch a guys who went to Ohio State, so if Michigan doesn't win I will hear about it Monday at work.

I went to grad school in East Lansing,,,,the school for real people...not for New Yorker's wannabes...:D

Im not much of a sportz fan......but........Michigan....Michigan.....Michigan.....(cuz I live here I guess!)

:beerchug: :beer:

I know it's only my second post, but....

Go Buckeyes

andyman,
Thanks for getting "THE" name right... :D

Last edited:
Originally posted by Reel 2 Reel
:beerchug: :beer:

RTR:
See that's part of my problem. Your smilies aren't appropriate to U of M, you need wine and cheese for that crowd, and that doesn't mesh as well with my beer and brat, cheesehead down to earthiness. Yeah, I know NU is pretty much the same as U of M, but lacks the sports excellence arrogance. Needless to say, I don't have many buds left from those days.

WhiteSE has it right; MSU is the school for normal folks.

they dint 'have a smiley fer dat.....I'm from saginaw ..the only thing there is a smiley fer here is.... :uzi:.... :dunno:

anyway....GO MICHIGAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

U of M just ran off a nice 89 yard drive. 7-0, U of M.

Could be a long day for OSU

Make that 14-0, 64 yd touchdown to Edwards.

And not much offense from OSU.

This could be over already.

Well, congrats to the maize and blue... thought OSU was really going to make a 2nd half run, but twas not to be...

Back
Top Bottom