Meet BeatleFred...

Paul is missing.
Play the album backwards and it will sound reversed.
Koonk, koonk, ka choo, I see Fred.

LOL! Thats-a good one, mOOn, you 'ol Coy-yote, you!

By the way, for those who might be interested to hear some fresh newer sounding versions of Fab Four tunes, there's the soundtrack cd to the "I Am Sam" movie.

Peace, Love, and all things Groovy,

'Paul' :)

Fred - Obviously a younger picture of you would have worked better for that cover, but what the heck.

Glad you liked it.
mOOn

what software do you use to make your creations? I need to get good at it so i can do that kina stuff!

It's PHOTOSHOP Haoleb.

As far as getting GOOD at it... I hope you have lots of time. I've been doing it now for 13 years as a living & still have tons to learn.

A lot of it's in one's eye & imagination more than the program. Some people don't learn that (and it usually shows)

Good Luck ;)
mOOn

BeatleFred,
You should make that your avatar. I never could figure out why Paul was sucking on that flower, is there a story behind that picture?

Fred,
I have seen the Paul/flower picture about ten thousand times now, because one of the first things that I did when I found this site was a lot of Sansui research. You really know your Sansui, so I read lots of your old posts. And I wondered why Paul had that flower in his mouth every time.

Don - Rose was the name of the McCartney's maid at the time. As for it being in his mouth... "Probably just another Paul Is Dead" clue.

mOOn ;)

Back
Top Bottom