Member listening rooms sign up

Grumpy

Krusty old SOB! Yes, I own Audiokarma
Staff member
Admin
Sponsor
Subscriber
If you want to reserve a members listening room at this coming years festival add your name to this thread. Please note that payments are due by Jan 14th. Payment must be received by this date or the room reservation will not be honored. Also Deposits are non refundable.

Thanks and see you there.

Grumpy

Here is the list of those with rooms reserved.

RichPa
Retro Stereo
Markus111
speedle
Cosmos
Squid
Squid
Kegger
Doc Brown

grumpy said:
If you want to reserve a members listening room at this coming years festival add your name to this thread. Please note that payments are due by Jan 14th. Payment must be received by this date or the room reservation will not be honored. Also Deposits are non refundable.

Thanks and see you there.

Grumpy

Grumpy,
I'm in for one listening room. You might want to post the price of a listening room for both days here, so everyone knows what it is.

Retro

The reason i did not post the cost is we need each person who signs up for a room to confirm this by Pm'ing either luvvinvinly or myself for the price and then agreeing to it. Once this is done we will add you name to the list I'll add your name to this post. Thanks !

Dave

Squidward said:

Ed, please drop me a PM and we will get you added. Thanks to everyone who as has responded so far. The list is now at the beginning of this post.

Grumpy

Alright, so I see my name on the list, and I've sent in my dough. Anything else I need to do right now, other than count the days down to March?:banana:

Sleeping

tentoze didn't need a sleeping room last year.

HE WASN'T MAN ENOUGH TO ATTEND :nono:

(The intent of the above is to challenge tentoze. My ingenius plan works like this. tentoze realises the error of his ways. He eliminates all excuses and he shows up to share a beer (beers) with the boys. tentoze is unable to read the statements in these brackets as they are "magic" only visible to other members. Toasted Almond told me this. :D )

'toze, easy on speedle. It will be his first Fest.

Wait till he gets there, then spring that on him.

I am in for a listening room.. or at least a hearing enabled room if it can be heard over the honkers next door.. :)

Cosmos said:
I am in for a listening room.. or at least a hearing enabled room if it can be heard over the honkers next door.. :)

Just shoot me a PM and ill confirm the room and price with ya. Thanks

Grumpy

Squid please confirm your listening room with me via PM or give me a call. Thanks

Grumpy

Members listening rooom registration is now closed. Thanks

Grumpy

Back
Top Bottom