Members and Swap rooms??

Andyman

Scroungus Stereophilus
Subscriber
Grumpy:

Any word on the Members Rooms and the Swap room??

I figured after seeing the other threads I stir it up a bit. I'm pretty sure I can get Mario and Pete back in the fold and we did seem to pick up a few strays/walk-ins as the days went by.

Let us know!!

I anticipate being able to make it this year - no band trip planned for that weekend!

I'd be glad to take a shift in the swap room to help out SMAC (or AK or whoever).

Don

DC, the way the Swap Room usually works is guys pay for tables to sell their stuff, so there's no need for volunteers.

Now the SMAC rooms last year had volunteers both hosting the rooms and volunteering gear, so I'm pretty sure Jeff would appreciate an extra hand there.

Hi Andy,
And yes, I'm in for schlepping and swapping, once again. Will bring my usual records and sundries. Lesson learned 2008 - Don't schlepp speakers: Lesson learned 2009 - Don't schlepp Reel to Reel tape decks.

Oh yeah, theres gonna be a swap room. In fact we may have more space then ever before. :)

Hi Andy,
And yes, I'm in for schlepping and swapping, once again. Will bring my usual records and sundries. Lesson learned 2008 - Don't schlepp speakers: Lesson learned 2009 - Don't schlepp Reel to Reel tape decks.

But you do need to schlepp more marble, right :D

Grumpy:

Never been to the Fest but seriously thinking about it. Just need to know if there is an avenue to show some of the stuff we the DIYers at AudioKarma produce ourselves and would like to show (other than a sleeping room)?

Me too! However, this year, I'd really like to split a member listening room with another person.. Is anyone interested? (PM me)

i'm interested in splitting, too. i'll PM you, Cosmos, and people can PM me too. i'd like to bring my Stax preamp to match up with some other interesting gear. perhaps we should start another thread for this sort of thing?

I have attended the last 2 years and I think this year I am getting a members room.

So I am also interested in details.

Grumpy:

Never been to the Fest but seriously thinking about it. Just need to know if there is an avenue to show some of the stuff we the DIYers at AudioKarma produce ourselves and would like to show (other than a sleeping room)?

Last year I had a member room designated as a DIY room. I had some speakers in it and we had amps by Jaymanaa and ejfud. I worked on getting a DIY source too but the only one I found was dnewma04's and he had it in his member room (shared with squidward).

Me too! However, this year, I'd really like to split a member listening room with another person.. Is anyone interested? (PM me)

:banana::banana:

Kegger and I are going to share a member listening room, assuming we can get one..

Mr. Grumpy, we'd like a listening room, please?

I'd like a listening room too, going to bring my newer Denon SACD player with Altecs bi-amped with tube amps, Dave. :D

I wouldn't mind going in on a member DIY focused listening room. I don't think I'm up for as much as I have in the years past, but I wouldn't mind bringing in some things and having a shift to mind the system. If anyone is interested, let me know!

Back
Top Bottom