Meteor Shower

Yea lots of nice meteors falling in Nor Cal last night but...

I'd also like to hear the details of your arrest and the events that led to It!

I had seen her wandering around near the front desk cabin and might've been an average or below average 30 year old. On the way back from achieving forgotten ice she was still on the prowl lol so I just rolled by and asked quickly if she was camping there( she uttered yes without looking but sounded as if bursting into tears and gnawing on her fingers was coming next) and asked if she would have a cold one. Main problem here is I had a warrant for propation violation on a destruction of property(the town hall interior of course) relating to inactivity on the worst noise complaint in the history of the town of Harwich MA. Miked on digital camera gotta turn it up- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlTcwAxHjt4 Noise violation is audible at 150 feet do you think this qualified? I could FEEL shock waves in the earth at 150 feet! Very bad situation, they had a whole gang of cement and swimming pool and plumbing burrowed into the ground that they could agitate with their 100 mph pitching machines. They would also change the backstop mats and the point where the ball would hit to greaten or decrease the noise for example when I had a houseguest that could vouch for the intensity of the noise, they would turn it wayy down to nothing so that my Mom/landlord would keep believing that I was being overly sensitive/crazy. Ex cops I think, gotta love 'em. So I just wrote this video address in permanent marker on the town director's door. I wish I'd had the super jumbo tip sized one I saw later at the store. Now I get to do supervised probation(because I'm crazy) for a year and then I get my driver license back and pay $1000 TO probation fun fun! The door was $400 and the USELESS IDIOT lawyer was $150. The substitute judge(good news) asked my lawyer why I did the vandalism and he said "well must be a mental problem" and case was closed. I skipped town for 2 years and came back to my mom's on the Cape also mainly because of cannot find good housing and have jack squat for references, history, and work situation oh and don't forget money. That house I left in Harwich was purchased for $212,000 and payed for entirely soon before I left for good. 2008 lowered that value.

Almost forgot the main judge(bad news) ordered me to 3 day inpatient psych evaluation that turned into 3 WEEK psych evaluation! I have some bullcrap warrants out west and think the doctors felt the need to punish/torture me keep me there and they couldn't wait to FORCIBLY MEDICATE me. A judge came in and set up a courtroom in the hospital kitchen and I won despite doctor lying and saying I was going to hang myself! The bullcrap warrants are for like "girlfriend punches you, you go to jail" type things.

Yowza!

I'm subscribing to this thread, this could very well turn out to be the most interesting/fun thing I read today on the Internet.

bs

I retaliated for baseballs with music on my little NAXA boombox....for years. Wasn't very big or loud but I would set up outside my window and crank cd songs on REPEAT all day from whenever they woke me up (around 8:40am until they closed (10:pm). Number one play could be Ministry"New World Order". Modern "industrial heavy metal" track finished off with a very grating, repetitive guitar solo with George H.W Bush sound clips. I could hear that one sometimes even after I turned it off for the night. Second favorite was Marilyn Manson's version of "Tainted Love". Same disturbing genre with a powerful screaming the chorus finale and this cd was a bit louder. This proceeded for 2 complete summers and added months on either side.

So AK is a good place to post my personal problems? Hey does anyone know how to give up drinking beer and take up another hobby equally fun? I'm looking for one.

Speaking of the old homestead, I found some river rocks at the beach. Looked great wet.

Attachments

• 208830_1836855954118_3180530_n.jpg
    208830_1836855954118_3180530_n.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 33
Back
Top Bottom