MIAMI VICE!

Zeego

Illegitimi non carborundum
Finally scored the complete series. One of my favorite shows of all time. Oh boy, my wife is gonna hate me. :D

vice_1.jpg vice_2.jpg

I just started watching this again too . It is on COZI TV . I also bought the 2 disc set of Jan Hammer's score for the show . Spotify has a great playlist too .

Ya gotta admit, Michael Mann was a genius...."MTV Cops", what a concept !
The `80s were in full bloom, and the world was ready for Miami Vice. It was a fashion explosion, it changed the way men dressed, and even shaved ! Every celebrity and his brother would KILL for a cameo appearance on the show....look who was on there: Frank Zappa, Miles Davis, Penn Gillette, Phil Collins, Ted Nugent, G.Gordon Liddy (!), James Brown, Glenn Frey, Sheena Easton, and a whole gaggle of up-and-coming actors, like Jimmy Smits, Ben Stiller, Bruce Willis, Steve Buscemi, Julia Roberts, Kyra Sedgwick, Benecio Del Toro, Liam Neeson, Laurence Fishburne, John Turturro, Ed (Al Bundy) O`Neill, Bill Paxton, John Leguizamo, Ving Rhames, and Chris Rock, all of who owe a debt of gratitude to Miami Vice.

One of the best series of the entire 1980s, it looks a bit dated now....

I used to drool over Trudy and Gina. And that white Ferrari Testarossa. In that order...

Great show! I have Jan Hammer's "Escape from Television" album.

Lee.

This show would still hold up well today. It would just need more graphic content. But the cinematography is spot on.

Reboot of "Miami Vice" as a TV series

I think Don Johnson would be great in the role originally play by Edward James Olmos.

Naaaahh....Johnson doesn`t have the right stuff for that role....Castillo was a deeply weird mofo.... somebody like maybe Christian Bale might be just twisted enough....

Back
Top Bottom