Mid Century Modern HK console on Detroit CL

This thing has been for sale for days. I'm losing sleep over it. :)

I would like to put it in our living room but I don't know if the wife would go for it. We would need to rearrange for it to fit.

This thing has been for sale for days. I'm losing sleep over it. :)

I would like to put it in our living room but I don't know if the wife would go for it. We would need to rearrange for it to fit.

Well,the seller is not returning E mails or calling people that leave phone #'s......:thumbsdn:

I wonder what's in those speaker cabinets?

Looks like something from Barzilay or Acousti-craft.

I wonder what's in those speaker cabinets?

Looks like something from Barzilay or Acousti-craft.

Or something similar....there were a few furniture company's in Michigan back in the day. One,I believe was called Furniture Craftsmen somewhere near Grand Rapids.:scratch2:
In any event,that console would probably stay as is if I were to acquire it. . . :yes:
One brown knob......sniff...sniff....smells like EV to me...:smoke:

Last edited:
these guys were out of gr as well, underside of my 61' executive

Attachments

• P1010090.jpg
    P1010090.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 59
Or something similar....there were a few furniture company's in Michigan back in the day. One,I believe was called Furniture Craftsmen somewhere near Grand Rapids.:scratch2:
In any event,that console would probably stay as is if I were to acquire it. . . :yes:
One brown knob......sniff...sniff....smells like EV to me...:smoke:

I am not sure who coined the pharse "There's One Born Every Minute"... If it was someone from Electro-Voice, they were thinking of Stephen

That's a sweet HK A500 tube amp and HK F500X tube tuner as well. Mine came loaded with TeleFunken 12AX7's ...

I couldn't take the pressure. This unit makes me weak in the knees so I e-mailed the seller. If I get it and the wife doesn't like it then I will pass on to AKer complete at the same price.

Fingers crossed and at the same time hope one of you gets it.

I am not sure who coined the pharse "There's One Born Every Minute"... If it was someone from Electro-Voice, they were thinking of Stephen

I think it was P.T Barnum....:yes:.....but he musta been talkin' about Altec's and my trip to New York......:D

OK...I got a response this morning,anyone else ??....:scratch2:...oh yeah,I don't think I'll offer more than the current bid of $450.00
I guess I knew it would go this way.......:sigh:

Last edited:
I got the same email this morning too.

She could be blowing smoke as the listing is still up, but I'm not interested in play any auction games here.

Back
Top Bottom