Mid South Audio Club? Nashville as home base?

Discussion in 'Regional Clubs' started by 2x’s, Apr 25, 2018.

1. 2x’s

2x’s Ears for Beers Subscriber

I just joined AK but there’s a lot of members around Nashville! It would be great to start an audio club down here. There’s many knowledgeable people in the area both on the production, and end user sides. I think it could be a unique audio club. People who create, those who consume, and everything in between!

Dr. Humboldt likes this.

Please register to disable this ad.

2. AdamMac

AdamMac New Member

It sounds like a great idea. I am new to all of this, but very interested in learning more. I also live in Murfreesboro, but willing to travel. I have yet to experience a true Audiophile system. Mine is piece milled parts bought in garage sales, goodwills, etc.

3. 2x’s

I’m also working on getting there, I bought a bunch of mid-Fi gear and have heard great. I’d love to get a group of us together by the end of the summer!

4. AdamMac

AdamMac New Member

Thats great, working on several projects. (outdoor amphitheater, Indoor home theater, and vinyl / digital in my living room. My biggest thing right now is trying to teach myself electronic repair. I have several broken recievers that I bought for nothing and now would like to use. Would be really great to get someone technical in the group.

5. Dr. Humboldt

Dr. Humboldt AK Subscriber Subscriber

Any progress on this? I’m always interested to listen and learn.

Peace,
    Wes

6. 2x’s

Hey Wes no progress, any ideas? Maybe we could get a Sunday hang with whoever is interested and have a cold drink and chat?

Please register to disable this ad.