Mike from Mass

Ripshift

Hello to all! I'm entering my 3rd or 4th childhood now!
I've been a mechanic,automotive machinist, machinist and even worked in construction. Lots of mechanical knowledge, a true motorhead! My 60th birthday is coming 11/1 and I decided that for one of my presents to myself that I would have my old Pioneer amp and tuner restored. It had been in the attic for nearly 30 years and although I can solder an old car radiator with a torch and plumbing too... and I've certainly soldered plenty of wires, I decided to have a experienced tech do the work, as much as I would have loved to do it myself, ( I just changed the clutch in my 05 Chevy SSR in the driveway) I don't have the time for another project and I sure didn't want to mess anything up!
So I found a Master Tech about my age close by and after talking to him I brought my stuff in.
Since then I've been reading several of the threads here so I figured that I should join the group. The ssrfanatics.com site I joined has been priceless and fun! Looks like this site will be too!

Welcome, keep an eye on the events section, as we try to get together several times a year. What part of Mass?

I grew up in Hopedale. Graduated from there in '84. My parents and brothers still live there. I am now out in central Mass, Spencer.

I knew in hind sight that I should have joined before I dropped my precious stereo off with a total stranger! :(

Back
Top Bottom