Mike Mc's System

Mike Mc

Home -- McIntosh MC2200, McIntosh C30, McIntosh MR7083, McIntosh MCD7008, Klipsch Cornwall, Klipsch R115SW

Home Gym -- McIntosh MC2120, McIntosh C35, McIntosh MR7082, McIntosh MCD7007, 2 Pair of Klipsch Kg4, Klipsch R12SW

Love it! McIntosh all the time. Even your home gym system makes me a bit envious. Not much I can do in my outdoor garage home gym.

I added a picture to my user profile of the Mc stuff in my house. I took a lot of other pictures (house speakers/gym system/gym speakers) but other than updating my profile picture periodically I don't know how to post them. Yep, I'm an old guy. Advice?

Nice pieces!
Greetings to ya Mike.

Yea in order to post photos in the body of your response you have to upload them to a web hosting service like photobucket. I think I read somewhere they are not allowing any free service now, so you may checkout another one. Once you've done that, then you can use the photo upload feature above the comment box with the URL address of your picture to show on AK.

Someone may be able to help you with a free hosting site to get you started.

Rome

I appreciate the feedback on the photos and attempt at a solution to post more but I'm just not that industrious. I only posted a profile picture because of whoever commenting about my stuff being rumor because of no pictures. In the photo I've attached is my MC2200, C30, MCD7008, MR7083 and DBX 120X. I have this equipment in my house for now. Next weekend I'll change my picture to speakers in my house. The week after I'll switch to stuff in my gym. The system in the picture is in a small rack just to the left of my recliner so I can turn knobs without having to get up.

I need advice on a different subject..............where in the forum can I post that I'm looking for another couple of specific pieces of vintage Mc equipment?

Thanks folks!

Back
Top Bottom