Milwaukee Bozak Concert Grands

These appear to be the 310B model which sells for less than the 410B CG which is larger.

I'm no expert on Bozak products but the cabinets do not appear to be original issue 310B.

I'm no Bozak expert either, just a long time fanboy. First thing I noticed though.

Lots and lots of mis-matched drivers and either a home brew cabinet or maybe even a vintage Bozak kit cabinet. Though the baffle does look correct.
All the drivers appear to be genuine Bozaks, but there is an odd mix of really old 60s vintage alnico magnets and and even a couple of paper cone tweets. And also some newer ceramic magnet versions. And maybe some ohm variations, as well.
The crossover is obviously not vintage Bozak either.
Just my .02 cents.

If they can be bought for 500.00 regardless of what bozak drivers are in there parts are worth 1,000.00

Those parts are worth 1,000 anywhere in the US. Drivers can ship inexpensively. Refridgerator speakers weighing 300+ lbs not so much!!

The fact these drivers have not sold reveals the local valuation. There is a cost incurred to pick up, move, disassemble, ship, and get rid of 300 pound speakers that collector/flippers pay little attention to, because they willingly have devoted contacts, time, space, and transport to get this done with minimal trouble.

Agreed SD. If seller wants to make this sale all he/she needs to do is pull drivers test on meter take pics and list on the bay. Will have some nice firewood for winter to boot.

Back
Top Bottom