Minor Gloat - R-S300 from GW

mistermax

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
I won't say it's a Major Gloat, because I had to pay in the mid-2-figures for it, but it's a sweet little receiver, in essentially new condition. B speaker connectors had clearly never been used. Nary a scratch on it. All functions checked out and working beautifully. Listening to St. Peppers now thru the RT-707 and the Yamaha. Very clean.

IMG_1052.JPG IMG_1057.JPG

I just got an R-S300 for $35. LOL. I don't need more stereos but if you're just gonna give it away....

Curious to see how it stacks up with everything else in my Yamaha pile (and hoping one of my many 1990s remotes works with it, since the original is not included)

Last edited:
I won't say it's a Major Gloat, because I had to pay in the mid-2-figures for it, but it's a sweet little receiver, in essentially new condition. B speaker connectors had clearly never been used. Nary a scratch on it. All functions checked out and working beautifully. Listening to St. Peppers now thru the RT-707 and the Yamaha. Very clean.

View attachment 680092 View attachment 680094

Greatest Love Of All Time. Gloat away! I paid $29 for my MX-600, but it needed the protect relay solder joints re flowed. That R-S is impressive, not even being remotely vintage! Good score!

Back
Top Bottom