Miscellaneous LPs for Trade

Discussion in 'The Music Barter' started by Smaug, Nov 26, 2015.

1. Smaug

Smaug Well-Known Member

The first is Respighi Ancient Dances and Airs for Lute, and Suites 1, 2, 3. The record is mint, the cover is VG. It has someone's name written on the upper left corner, outside of the graphics area.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

The next is Chopin Etudes Op. 10 and Op. 25. Deutsche Grammophon. The record is mint. The cover is VG+. It came unglude at the seams, so I taped it with Scotch brand transparent tape:
    [​IMG]

Next is John Gary with A Little Bit of Heaven. The record and jacket are in VG+ condition.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Next is Air Supply: Love and Other Bruises. The record is M-, the jacket is VG.
    [​IMG]

Next is a 1951 recording of a couple of Beethoven piano sonatas, Op. 2, No. 2 in A Major (no. 2) and Op. 111 in C Minor (No. 32) It's a really thick heavy record, probably 200g. The jacket is also really thick and high quality. The record and jacket are a conservative VG+. It's not on Discogs, and I don't have a picture of it yet. If there's interest, I'll shoot. Westminster label.

Next is Mozart's Symphony No. 40 in G Minor, K. 550 and Haydn's Symphony No. 104 in D Major ("London") from the London label. Record is Mint, jacket is VG+.
    [​IMG]

Lastly (for now) is a Sing-along with Jimmie Dodd, Micky Mouse Club stuff. Disneyland label, DQ1235 from 1962. Record and jacket are mint. I have no pic of this one either, but will shoot one if there's interest.

What I'm looking for in trade is folk, classic rock, baroque, and classical music. Maybe even some pop rock from the 80s and early 90s. Let me know what you've got!

Please register to disable this ad.

2. Smaug

Smaug Well-Known Member

The above have all been donated. Might have some more classical for trade soon.

Looking for Foghat's Live album.

skynyrd77 and Ethan25 like this.
  3. bjlefebvre

bjlefebvre AK Subscriber Subscriber

Argh. Too late I was!