Mississippi yard sale

HH-Bham

Was driving through Mississippi countryside today and saw a yard sale sign and stopped for a peek. Had a ton of stereo stuff, but I didn't have room in the car. Did I pass on anything good?

yardsale.JPG

Disclaimer: this poster previously posted an April fools prank picture from his last trip to Mississippi, so regarding his Mississippi trip posts please use caution.

[Edit: Adding this from second post. Should have put this in OP from start, sorry.]

Ok. True story now. Went to pick up my son from college and as favor for friends carted over 420 pounds of gear. Timing required me to pack his stuff on top of some of this stuff before delivery. Vintage 1997 GMC Suburban still going strong hauling vintage gear.
For those interested in whats what from right to left (roughly lightest to heaviest): Pioneer SQ-9, Pioneer CT-F1000, Pioneer RT-707, Pioneer SX-1050 (box of parts not pictured -- sadly in pieces), Rotel 1603, Mc2200, Mc2300 (130 lbs.).

Last edited:
Ok. True story now. Went to pick up my son from college and as favor for friends carted over 420 pounds of gear. Timing required me to pack his stuff on top of some of this stuff before delivery. Vintage 1997 GMC Suburban still going strong hauling vintage gear.

For those interested in whats what from right to left (roughly lightest to heaviest): Pioneer SQ-9, Pioneer CT-F1000, Pioneer RT-707, Pioneer SX-1050 (box of parts not pictured -- sadly in pieces), Rotel 1603, Mc2200, Mc2300 (130 lbs.).

4-2-7 -- Not to much to ask. Sorry if wrong place to post, but for me closest I can get to some awesome stuff is be be carrier it seems. Thought some might enjoy seeing the stuff. Should I ask to delete?

4-2-7 -- Not to much to ask. Sorry if wrong place to post, but for me closest I can get to some awesome stuff is be be carrier it seems. Thought some might enjoy seeing the stuff. Should I ask to delete?

No post away on threads but you might have known what was going on in your mind for the OP, but others don't. Still kinda don't except lets see gear you hauled and I have photos like that.

Made a good story, you had me going. That huge beast on the end with the meters made me think "He passed on THAT? what is this guy, an idiot ?":rflmao:

Should make a good chock for your truck if your brakes fail, or attach it to that pine tree you're trying to sink into your pond for bass habitat.

Back
Top Bottom