Modest componets, great sound!

After my last post I've done some rethinking and have decided if I have any chance to sell my speakers and amps I have to include the total system. Since all the components were selected/modified to work together it only makes sense. Just have to find someone as crazy as me with a few bucks to spend. Have it on Craig's List now.

Pics with grills.

BA Stereo19852014.JPG hubs and speakers19852017.JPG hubs and speakers19852018.JPG

Last edited:
Alas, I just sold my big, bad Bozak B4000s. The neighbors down the block would complain, if I went to 9 o'clock on the volume knob. Now, I'm in retirement facility where the big speakers couldn't even clear their throats. I have to be content with Klipsch Forte and 20 wpc. Still, I can crank briefly on a Saturday night and even invite friends in for a "Musical Depreciation Evening". My system sounds great, after champagne and goodies. But I envy you your 'concert grand' system! In 1962, I wired three Dyna-Kit systems for friends and felt a great satisfaction in helping create a lasting pleasure producer like the little tubed amps, pre-amps and tuners DYNACO sold for so little. Wish I'd kept a set for myself, seeing how they've appreciated. Thanks for the interesting super system story!

Sad and happy time, the old system is history, sold all 4 speakers this week and have the rest on C list and E bay, 40+ years with those guys hard to let it all go. But have more of a desire to use the space for a heated wood working shop with some space to work without moving a lot of stuff.

Have been building some acoustic guitars (3) and want to see how far I can go with it, more as a hobby endeavor than anything else. Will be a lot easier than working out of my garage. Still have a nice floor standing speaker set up and have a Dayton 18" driver I need to build a cabinet (or small refrigerator) to house. to complete the system.

Back
Top Bottom