mom sue's Coors...

Haoleb

Saw this one on CNN.com..
Mom sues

REALLY irritates me to see this stuff. face it lady, YOUR SON chose to drink and drive dangerously and it killed him. You might as well sue the car maker too, because if they didnt promote kids driving then he wouldnt have died. right? WRONG! I just want to find the people that do this stuff and hit some sense into em.

Unbelievavle! GRRAHHHHHH, i feel like breaking something! Preferably her face!:uzi: :uzi:

/end rant

What was a 19 yr old doing without a DL? Perhaps there is a history here. Then the mother would have a case. She could of course be looking for an out of court settlement from Coors large enough to properly pursue through the courts the GF and the GF's mother who might have culpability here.
In Saudi Arabia women aren't allowed to drive, let alone own a car. Here you can sue anyone you want for any reason. Doesn't mean you are going to win, but everyone has that right.

Actually she should sue Haoleb for saying the beer was hers, and that her name is Sue, online. I hope she doesn't see this!

hey, i never said the beer was hers!

People just dont want to take responsobility for their actions. Shes in denial that her son dies and now she wants to blame someone for it because she cant come to grips that its her sons and her fault he died. nuff said.

I think Thatch_Ear is just playfully yanking your chain, Haoleb, since by using the apostrophe in 'sues', you made it a possessive rather than past form. "Mom Sue's Coors" could easily be construed to mean "Coors belonging to a mom named Sue"

(Sorry I'm such a geek! :nerd: )

First off, I only blame the mother for going along with this suit, in all likelihood she didn't instigate this---more likely a ambulance chaser did.

Sharp lawyers are forever coming up with new angles to sue others upon. This is all based on theory of law and new interpretation of same. A lawyer friend of mine laffs at some of the nutty stuff I'm forever coming up with and says that I should've been a barrister. Although I'm not an esquire I *do* resemble an escargot!

Regardless, everyone in this country is always looking for liability outside of their own, "the blame game"

Remember Rodney King's taped beating and the ensuing riots? Most people blame that on society's ills on so many levels. I say BALDERDASH! For I blame the Japanese!

Why? Because they're the ones who made inexpensive video cameras so pervasive, and if it weren't from them then that beating wouldn't have been taped in the first place and Rodney would be sitting in jail where he belongs.

LAPD squad cars used to have written on the side "To Serve And Protect" Their new motto: "To Treat You Like A King"

Anthony

Lock that stupid Bitch of a mother up. After all it was her child and she should take full responsibly for her own sons action !

Also lock up the father if they can find him.............

Please call me Thatch.

Well all I can say is if she can cause all this trouble she must be a (pause for effect) Witch named Sue, and we are all (pause for effect) Doomed, DOOMED, doomed.
The kid probably did it on purpose because he is (well not anymore) the son of a ...................... Witch named Sue!!
Burn her !!!!!!!!

She turned me into a newt!:grnbounce I mean a frog!

Another story that just amazes me, I am in total agreence with haoleb, People must be accountable for their own actions

:wtf:

She should sue the father of her deceased child...

... for impregnating her with inferior sperm. Assuming, of course, that her conribution to creating that mentally deficient offspring can be mitigated in court.

Ah well, Darwin in action I suppose.

Just 'nother example of the "Deep Pockets" theory of jurisprudence. Coors is an exceptionally successful company, & as such, they have to defend themselves from nonsense like this all the time. Me, I'm working on a scam similar to what this local byrd does- He goes into a Wal-Mart, trips, & sues 'em for $10K, that being the amount Wal-Mart simply pays rather than fighting it. He pays some shyster $2500 for filing it, & keeps the rest. Slick, huh ? Y'know, if half these fools put the ingenuity they squander into being productive, we'd all be a lot better off.-Sandy G.

My brother send me this gem.

Retirement Plan -

If you had purchased $1000.00 of Nortel stock one year ago, it would now be worth $49.00.

With Enron, you would have $16.50 left of the original $1,000.00.

With WorldCom, you would have less than $5.00 left.

But, if you had purchased $1,000.00 worth of Beer one year ago, drank all the beer, then turned in the cans for the aluminum recycling price, you would have $214.00.

Based on the above, current investment advice is to drink heavily and recycle.

It's called the 401-Keg Plan

Back
Top Bottom