1. Rest in Peace Paul (Kegger) If you would like to help the family in this time of great sorrow and need, you may donate on their GoFundme page: https://www.gofundme.com/mckechnie-medical-and-funeral-fund?
    Dismiss Notice

Monoprice 8323 headphones- Wow!

Discussion in 'Headphones' started by audio1025, Mar 11, 2012.

1. dzkfraser

dzkfraser Active Member

I have a pair - for a $20 set of headphones they sound amazing.

2. Zeromancer

Zeromancer Super Member

I've had these headphones for awhile now and they are good for the price. If anybody wants more comfort over the stock earpads then I highly suggest getting the Brainwavz HM-5 Protein PU Leather pads. Not only do they add extra comfort, they increase the soundstage and slightly tone down the bass.

3. archie2

archie2 Addicted Member

I just ordered these for my 8323 on the advice from another AKer. Cheaper than Brainwavz at $14.00 (Amazon). And they are angled plus look pretty much the same.
    Tranesca leather replacement earpad/ear cushion/ear cover for big OVEREAR Headphones ( Fits a great variety of headphones)

4. musichal

musichal poet emeritus Subscriber

Great minds and all that...

5. archie2

archie2 Addicted Member

They are FAR more comfortable than the stock pads. The thinner cloth overlay on the drivers makes the highs and upper mids more pronounced. Between the Macetron BT DAC/amp, the new earpads and different sourcing these 8323's have taken on a very decent sound. No more muffled tones. Pretty crystal in fact.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2017 at 10:22 PM