** Monster Receivers Site **

Kajaguy AKA vintage stereo will not get PR from AK. Fred please remove that link.

Grumpy

Sorry you became offended, Grumpy. Being so busy in the Sansui forum, as well as alot of other things that occupy my time, I did not know the guy and his site was someone you didnt like.

B/F

I was aware of the site but I don't think the guy is very helpfull to others in this hobby 'we share'. He owns all the top receivers so he can exploit their merits then sell them for top dollar later.

seen them all

grumpy said:
Kajaguy AKA vintage stereo will not get PR from AK. Fred please remove that link.

Grumpy

Besisdes we have seen them all anyway. . . many times. . .

Fred its not that hes someone "I" don't like Its that he is someone who has exploited AudioKarma for his own greed.

His many names have been baned from this site so we see no need to give him any PR. Thanks

Grumpy

Excuse my ignorance but who is this Kajaguy anyway? Is he the infamous "DON" who was banned from AK awhile back? I am curious because I used to repair gear for a guy named Don who lived in NY. He always sent me very nice TOTL gear to repair or check out.

Bill from Indy

No Don is not Kajaguy. He broke the cardinal rule of AK. For those that do not know what that is its NO sock puppets meaning no one user may have more then one name. He would get all pissed off and whine how hes leaving and then come back under new names all the mean while talking about how great this or that piece is and then What do ya know? He would just so happen to have one for sale. We all tired of him quickly and it was the consensus of the membership here to boot him out on his uppity ass !

Don on the other hand is just..............Well that history that does not need revisiting !

Back
Top Bottom