Monument Valley

Rarely in life am I speechless. Mostly I am an obnoxious dickweed.

Yet even dickweeds can be blessed upon occasion.

I have been gifted the opportunity to hold a pioneervato print in my hands. It is flawless in execution. The presentation is museum quality. I have personally been so close to unframed Steichen, Stieglitz, Adams and Dacarava prints that I traded atoms without touching. Jesse's print could easily stand next to the Masters'.

I am humbled Sir.

1000 thanks,

Todd

I have been gifted the opportunity to hold a pioneervato print in my hands. It is flawless in execution. The presentation is museum quality. I have personally been so close to unframed Steichen, Stieglitz, Adams and Dacarava prints that I traded atoms without touching. Jesse's print could easily stand next to the Masters'.
.....well, my PioneerVato print showed today, also, for real, 30 minutes ago....haven't opened it yet, still studying the box....will report.....

Rarely in life am I speechless. Mostly I am an obnoxious dickweed.

Yet even dickweeds can be blessed upon occasion.

I am humbled Sir.

1000 thanks,

Todd

That is quite the ultimate compliment, Todd. Wow! Thank you!

Jess

.....WOW!....it looks Great, Jess....this is the one I requested, and it's larger than this print
from the thread.....

LeftMittenVerticalatSunset.jpg

This is from my trip back in June. Shot on my D700. Manual exposure at ISO 400. f5.6 @125/sec, 28-105 Nikkor set at 105mm. Camera on tripod.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Right Mitten.jpg
    Right Mitten.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 38
Back
Top Bottom