MOST COMMON PARTS NEEDED FOR FISHER's!

Discussion in 'Fisher Forum Stickies' started by larryderouin, Oct 15, 2010.

1. larryderouin

larryderouin Turn it UP, POP? PLLUUEEEZZZZZEE Subscriber

yep. Although at 121 to 123 it won't hurt your 400 to run it on the wall as it's designed to run120V without problems. I have 124 to 126 at my house and only one of my consoles is running a buck transformer and that's a 12v bucking transformer as the '51 Coronet was designed for 110. Everything else runs off the wall. But then again I keep an eye on my heater voltages and I'm not overly anal with respect to the wall voltages like some guys are. I've been running tubes in various gear sincei was a kid and still have a Hammarlund SP-600 shortwave military transceiver, my dad gave me when I was 13 from Navy Surplus. It needed some Main Filter caps and a tune up, which when compared to a 400, the 400 is childs play. I still break it out and run it straight from the wall.

Ultimately it's up to you, and the Hammond will do the job.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2017

Please register to disable this ad.

2. Harbourmastr

Harbourmastr New Member

Last edited: Mar 14, 2018
  3. RUmad

RUmad AK Subscriber Subscriber

I’m trying to locate the correct replacement lamps for my 400-C. The tiny micro threaded base bulbs. I’ve already ordered a sleeve of the incorrect bulbs. No big deal, cheap enough, but all five out is just driving me nuts. I can’t seem to find them anywhere, even in here. Does anyone have a line on them?

4. vsat88

vsat88 Like my Bluetooth ?

Dwojo ? Type Dwojo in a Google search and I am sure he can help.

5. RUmad

RUmad AK Subscriber Subscriber

Yes, I’d have to email him I suppose. Didn’t see anything on his website. Thanks

6. vsat88

Hopefully someone with real knowledge will pipe up. I just thought of him right away as he has helped me before. Good dude too. Post back what you find please. Who knows how long my bulbs will last !

RUmad likes this.

Please register to disable this ad.

7. vsat88

See 1st post in the thread.