MR 74 is home again!

snapshotjc

:yes: Well folks, Terry has done it again! Got my MR74 back this morning, and it is just amazing what kind of magic Terry can do with Mc gear; sounds so much better in so many ways and it is now my fav tuner of all time!
Just a few replaced goodies and a alignment can do so much for so little; it's so "musical" now with great bass and holds a station like a Pitt Bull, which is why it went up there in the first place. :banana:

Oh yeah, Happy Birthday again! :thmbsp:

What a great asset you are to not only this forum, but to all of us who find Mc gear to be such a wonderful value in today's HiFi world, and can make such wonderful repairs done which make our old Mc gear just like new!

My hat is off to you, my friend! Say "Hi" to Gigibit for me too! :lmao:

Jim

:thmbsp: I recently received my mr-67 back from Terry and I couldn't have said it much better myself. He really is an asset in today's HiFi world. Having just started in the Mac World it is amazing how well built the units are. It is really sad how much of todays audio units are "throw aways". McIntosh were really built to last a life time and then some. What fun!!!

Back
Top Bottom