Mr. Carlson takes on a C29

Its just a teaser, he seems to focus on getting more Patreon members, so his videos are brief and a platform for pushing patreon.
Going back about a year ago he used to do some really good videos, very long, lots of very good information showing a lot more, but thats for all his paying patreon members now.
Would have been good to see it on the FFT analyser like he has shown in the past...

I usually enjoy his videos, but this one is boring, mint unit with dirty pots? pfft!!

That being said I'm courious abot the device with RCA chassis... That tease had effect me I must admit.
I don't judge him for trying to get patreons, he needs to put food on the table and keep lights on too and he usually have nice long videos with a lot of tips for rookies like me.

Last edited:
I usually enjoy his videos, but this one is boring, mint unit with dirty pots? pfft!!

That being said I'm courious abot the device with RCA chassis... That tease had effect me I must admit.
I don't judge him for trying to get patreons, he needs to put food on the table and keep lights on too and he usually have nice long videos with a lot of tips for rookies like me.
Some of his videos used to be over 2hrs long, lots of detail, but he does always keep his procedures close to the chest, even in those videos, doesn't like to give any tricks away if he can help it, and I get that.
However, good old XrayTony tells us everything, spills the beans on everything....He a real Hoot!!
If I had more spare time, I'd become a patreon member and take part in that, but I am pretty busy with my own little sideline business....

I noticed that too, I though it was just me being suspicious.

Oh I agree 100%. Teaching "secrets" is a good thing from my point view. I like and share that vision
Theres only one way for people to not be complete Muppets!! Teach them!!

He is way to wordy and doesn't say much. What he talked about could be said in about 5 minutes.

He is way to wordy and doesn't say much. What he talked about could be said in about 5 minutes.
This must be the shortest post you have ever done.

Paul is an excellent tech, but for some reason, he's dumbed down his videos...they used to be very good but now they are like a teaser for a movie.

Back
Top Bottom