MRE Pizza munching test.

transmaster

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
Here it is. Putin can have his fake atomIc cruise missiles and drone atomic powered submarines with a 200 megaton H bombs. American warriors have MRE pizza Cowabunga Dude!!!! Oorah!!!

:rockon::beerchug:

I ate MRE’s in Bosnia for six months straight, in Saudi and Iraq for two months straight and still love them and they were the original A-B version. More people should be buying them cause you never know, just look at the larger storms bashing the east coast. Better to be safe than sorry....

Didn't have that in the 'C's, nor the MREs I got.

Yes the C rations and the original MRE's had a rotation date of 10 years. Now there is a 3 year rotation date. This rotation date which means they have to be used by that time, which is not a problem into day's world of overseas deployment. The MRE's are actually good for longer then that but they add and subtract menu choices every 3 years. What they didn't show on the above YouTube is the MRE Pizza will be heated up using the chemical heating pack included in each MRE.

Last edited:
Yes the C rations and the original MRE's had a rotation date of 10 years. Now there is a 3 year rotation date. This rotation date which means they have to be used by that time, which is not a problem into day's world of overseas deployment. The MRE's are actually good for longer then that but they add and subtract menu choices every 3 years. What they didn't show on the above YouTube is the MRE Pizza will be heated up using the chemical heating pack included in each MRE.
i loved the frh's those heaters made food sizzle in pouchs

I ate MRE’s in Bosnia for six months straight, in Saudi and Iraq for two months straight and still love them and they were the original A-B version. More people should be buying them cause you never know, just look at the larger storms bashing the east coast. Better to be safe than sorry....
while in Iraq i dont think anyone in my unit, even heated our mre's just ate em cold (air temp)

ill get one from my neighbor whos still active in the military. (army reserves) he gets me a few cases every few months. i'm out of the service, an miss mre's. yes odd i know

Nothing strange at all. The Pentagon has spent a very large amount of money to develop MRE's the are good to eat. What has really helped is the US has been at war in various parts of the world so stocks of MRE are consumed rapidly, and there is considerable feedback from the field.

Here are a couple of YouTube channels were you can see "MRE's" from all over the world. The North Korean MRE is a hoot.
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=mre+review
https://www.youtube.com/user/KiwiDudeMR
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2I6Et1JkidnnbWgJFiMeHA

youtube channels on people eating them, ill pass ill just go in my walk in closet, an pick one out from the 40 i have in there.

How come we still had C rations from WW2 when I was in the army in the early 70's ? Lima beans and ham and the fruit cake had no takers. I heard a great story about the fruit cake in Nam but I better not tell it here, I don't wanna get banned :no:

How come we still had C rations from WW2 when I was in the army in the early 70's ? Lima beans and ham and the fruit cake had no takers. I heard a great story about the fruit cake in Nam but I better not tell it here, I don't wanna get banned :no:
So did we. I didn't mind any of it.

how about the 5 fingers of death? c-ration hotdogs

We all called them “C” rat’s but they were not. After 1958 they were called “Military Combat Individual” (MCI’s) but they were still called “C” Rat’s. I always snatched the Chicken/Turkey unit.

Back
Top Bottom