MTF back in hospital, just informational...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best wishes to you Mark. I personally have learned tons from your contributions here.

I had a conversation with a AK member who lives near you. He had you look at a set he needed work on. I was like "You met him? What's he like?" I would love to met you some time! This reminds me. We, some AK members from Las Vegas would like to have a AK Fest out here in the spring. So get well so you can be the star attraction.

Do what the docs say and get the warp drives back in the green...selfishly, we still need your wisdom!
I had a conversation with a AK member who lives near you. He had you look at a set he needed work on. I was like "You met him? What's he like?" I would love to met you some time! This reminds me. We, some AK members from Las Vegas would like to have a AK Fest out here in the spring. So get well so you can be the star attraction.

but does he have to dress like elvis?

I am so in if you have a vegas fest.

I hate it when my favorite people are sick Hope you’re feeling better soon take care bro

Your AK buddies from Mississippi all wish you a speedy recovery. And thanks for your unselfish knowledge sharing in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom