MTF back in hospital, just informational...

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I am out. Home now. Gonna be busy slowly squaring things away.

I'm glad your home.
But that was a fairly ambiguous statement for one just getting back form the hospital. Kind of scary.
Could you elaborate? If possible.

Welcome home and take it easy for a while. After I got out of the hospital this Summer, I tended to over drive myself. Moving #60 amps was not the best idea for my first week. Now that my knees have healed I can move them no problem, even my Big Onk, the 8500MkII. I am sure you are just glad to be home. Enjoy the freedom and stay the hell away from the hospital.

And I am out. Home now. Gonna be busy slowly squaring things away.

I'm glad your home.
But that was a fairly ambiguous statement for one just getting back form the hospital. Kind of scary.
Could you elaborate? If possible.

I got home solo (cab), and the day wrung me out emotionally, and as it turns out, physically.

The trach change needed to leave on Monday did NOT go painlessly.
On one hand I have a great trach seal - on the other hand things were sore enough afterward to make me grouchy.
Luckily the pain involved in talking muted my tongue, keeping me out of hot water.

Just getting me and the crap I had with me inside was surprisingly draining.
THEN I confront the MESS I left behind me inside, and I suddenly wanted to hide in the hospital room again.
A whole bunch of things had to be done in 2 to 3 hours to just go to bed -
unwinding days of accumulated slow changes accomplished while I deteriorated (pneumonia - I thought..)

So spreading the news of my escape was necessary, but brief. Between Facebook, AudioKarma and a few emails I covered (most of) those bases.

Mark, Hire someone to help, if only for a few hours. Maybe make a meal for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom